Hello 2023! In the new issue of Jensen’s Healthy Home News, find out why bargain hunters like to clean their carpets in January. Spoiler alert–it’s our slow time, and you’ll find some of our best discounts of the year! The new newsletter also has some thoughts on how to keep your New Year’s resolutions and stick to a healthy diet. You’ll also find January Fun Facts, cool websites to visit, Joel’s carpet cleaning tip, and of course the Mega Trivia Question—the first six people who call with the correct answer will win a $15 gift certificate to Pizza Ranch. Click Jensen’s Healthy Home News to download the complete newsletter. Here are some highlights:
If you are an “off season” bargain hunter…this one is for you!
Have you ever used discounted websites like Hotwire.com® or Expedia.com®? If so, then this is your month to clean your carpets! The way those websites work is they sell their hotel rooms, car rentals, and/or flights at deep discounts because a discounted sale is better than no sale at all. And frankly, in January, for a carpet cleaner like us, a filled schedule is better than no schedule at all. So when it comes to carpet cleaning at a discount…Nothing comes close to cleaning in January!
So, if you are longing for fluffy, clean, healthy carpet; if you want carpet that shines and has NO spots; and, if you want it all at a bargain price. Call us this month and discover these four benefits of cleaning “off season”…
- Benefit 1: You get our premium service including our exclusive five step cleaning system at a HUGE discount!
- Benefit 2: Your home will be treated with respect and we promise to take extra measures to keep the cold out and the heat in.
- Benefit 3: You can have your pick of our schedule as we are usually just trying to keep busy this time of year.
- Benefit 4: Did we mention you get all this at a HUGE discount?
If you are a bargain hunter, it doesn’t get any better than this. It pains us to slash our prices this much, but we have to do what we have to do to keep things afloat during January. So instead of reminding you that your carpets need to be cleaned every 6-12 months to maintain their health and beauty, in lieu of educating you that your carpets don’t need to look dirty to need a professional cleaning, rather than letting you know that your carpet is a giant filter that holds onto dust mites, allergens, dirt, pollutants and the like…instead of all that we will just say…
Get Astonishing Savings! Call Jensen’s Carpet Care & Restoration 920-393-4062 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31, 2023, and:
- 15% OFF partial home carpet cleaning
- 20% OFF whole home carpet cleaning
- 33% OFF Carpet Protection**
*Some restrictions may apply. Minimum charge always applies. Not valid with other offers. **Must be in combination with carpet cleaning.
Quotable for January
“The most important thing you can do to achieve your goals is to make sure that as soon as you set them you immediately begin to create momentum.”
– Tony Robbins
How to maintain a healthy diet
The hardest part of staying on a healthy diet starts when you step outside your front door. Eating away from home is the downfall of many committed healthy eaters because most restaurant menus feature high-fat, supersize meals. And those eateries that do offer low-cal alternatives often are more expensive. So here are eight money-saving strategies for eating healthy when you’re away from home:
- Before you go to lunch or dinner, eat a light snack. A piece of fruit or some veggies will take the edge off any hunger pangs and give you the energy to make sensible choices when choosing where and what to eat. If you wait until you’re ravenous, you’re more likely to settle for fast food, order too much or gobble down breadsticks while you wait.
- Avoid ordering anything with the title “supersize” or “value meal” or “combo.” Choose regular-size sandwiches and spend any leftover cash on a piece of fruit for dessert.
- Ask your waiter to hold the chips and salsa or bread and butter until your meal is served. Save your appetite for the main course.
- Have an appetizer as your entrée. The portion sizes for appetizers are often sufficient to fill you up, and you’ll save money.
- Split an entrée with a friend. In many restaurants, a main course with an extra side is plenty of food for two.
- Plan to have leftovers. Order with the intention of taking half home with you for another meal.
- Ask your server to keep dressings, sauces and toppings on the side. You can get the flavors you want without the extra fat and calories.
- Share one dessert with everyone at the table. Your sweet tooth can be satisfied with just a bite or two.